Friday, March 14, 2008

The Klingenbergs visited last week and brought plenty of John Deere and seed-corn hats. Pastor Ceferino wears his John Deere cap everywhere and now everyone is asking for one.



The church is hosting an all night vigil which includes prayer, singing, and spiritual warfare. The team helped make signs for the event.
















Brett, is that a ladies shirt your wearing?




Abuela (Jeremy's host grandma) taught me how to make ham and cheese bread. No recipe was needed. In fact, I've never seen anyone use a recipe. When I use one, they tell me I'm cheating.






Cassie helped Abuela with the children at her in-home daycare center. She brought along a spanish/english "Historia de Jesus" book. Anthony asked if he could have it for a gift. He was the proud owner of a new book and showed it to everyone. Although he can't read yet, he would look at the pictures and say "Jesus amor todo los ninos" (Jesus loves all the children).



No comments: